The NAD C 3050 Stereo Integrated Amplifier combines the vintage-inspired design of the brand’s 1970s-era 3030 with the latest modern audio technologies. The C 3050 includes NAD’s latest Modular Design Construction platform – MDC2, so your system is easily customisable and ready for feature and technology upgrades. True to the brand’s values, the C 3050 delivers exceptional performance, leading-edge innovation, simplicity, and long-term value. In addition to the C 3050’s dark grey finish and cursive-styled branding, its retro appeal extends to its dual VU meters, a walnut-finished vinyl-clad metal case, and the use of physical buttons for input controls.
At the heart of the C 3050 is NAD’s proven HybridDigital UcD amplifier design delivering 100 watts per channel continuously and 135 watts instantaneously to allow for short-term musical transients. The digital section is built around a Texas Instruments’ PCM5242 high-resolution differential DAC, a design known for its excellent dynamic performance and immunity to clock jitter. This high performance DAC enables the C 3050 to reproduce all your digital sources with amazing musicality, stunning clarity, and precise soundstaging.
With its full suite of digital and analogue inputs, including an ultra-low-noise phono stage, dedicated headphone amp, and HDMI eARC interface, the C 3050 can accommodate all your source components. Connections include optical and coax digital inputs, line input, subwoofer output, 12V trigger, IR input, and a pre-out/main-in connection enabling you to use the C 3050 as a standalone preamp, or to add more power.
The C 3050 includes an MDC2 expansion slot that can be used for optional upgrades like adding BluOS hi-res multi-room streaming, Dirac Live room correction, two-way Bluetooth support for aptX HD and AAC, AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, or future technologies. In addition, adding the optional MDC2 BluOS-D module enables the C 3050 to be part of a whole-home music system with as many as 63 other zones. You can have different music playing in different zones, or group zones to play the same music simultaneously.
Key Features and Details:
- Retro design elements: front-panel VU meters, push-button input controls, 1970s cursive branding, walnut-finished vinyl-clad cabinet, and dark grey front panel
- HybridDigital UcD Amplifier
- Continuous Power: 100 watts per channel into 4/8 ohms
- Instantaneous Power: 135 watts per channel
- Vanishingly low harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- AptX HD Bluetooth (receive only)
- MDC2 port for expanded functionality
- Optional MDC2 BluOS-D module adds BluOS high-resolution multi-room music streaming, Dirac Live room correction, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, and two-way Bluetooth support for aptX-HD and AAC
- High-performance TI PCM5242 differential DAC
- Ultra-low-noise MM phono stage with infrasonic filtering circuitry
- One optical, one coaxial digital input
- HDMI-eARC input
- One set of line-level analogue inputs with low-noise buffer amplifiers
- Speaker A/Speaker B/Speakers A+B selectable outputs
- Subwoofer output
- Dedicated headphone amplifier
- IR remote control
- CI-Friendly – IR remote, 12V Trigger out, IR in
- Name on Credit Card:
- Credit card number:
- Card type:
- Expiration date:
- Postal code:
- Delivery Method:
- Product price:
- Number of units or pairs:
- Postal fee:
- HST (13%)