The Quintet Red features an Elliptical diamond which is cut and polished to Ortofon’s standards.
This entry-level MC cartridge has very high price-to-performance ratio and is a perfect all-rounder for the newcomers to the world of Moving Coil cartridges.
MC Quintet Red is an all-purpose cartridge that delivers open, dynamic sound with a slight touch of warmth.
The ST-7 transformer is a perfect match for the MC Quintet Red cartridge.
LH-4000 headshell is specially recommended for MC Quintet cartridges series.
MC Quintet Red Technical data
- Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec – 0.5 mV
- Channel balance – < 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz – > 21 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz – > 14 dB
- Frequency response 20-20.000 Hz – +/-2.5 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force *) – 65 μm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral – 15 μm/mN
- Stylus type – Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius – r/R 8/18 μm
- Tracking force range – 2.1-2.5 g (21-25 mN)
- Tracking force recommended – 2.3 g (23 mN)
- Tracking angle – 20º
- Internal impedance, DC resistance – 7 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance – >20 Ohm
- Cartridge body material – ABS/Aluminium
- Coil wire material – Copper
- Cartridge colour – Red
- Cartridge weight – 9 g
- *) Typical value
- Name on Credit Card:
- Credit card number:
- Card type:
- Expiration date:
- Postal code:
- Delivery Method:
- Product price:
- Number of units or pairs:
- Postal fee:
- HST (13%)